Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hot Wing Conspiracy Fantasy Football

GOP and the City hosts the complete roundup this week, and the only reason I'm posting my truly embarassing scores is for full disclosure. Don't want y'all thinking I only post when I win...

*The Columbia CRUNCH - 64
Gridiron Wookies - 34

TCC lost for the first time last week, so he was looking for someone to beat up on to get back on track. Too bad for the Wookies, his QB ended up with a goose-egg..against the Texans.
MVP - Larry Johnson 19 Points (132 Yards Rushing, 2 TDs)
Goat - Byron Leftwich 0 Points (nothing)


My big question for the week was who to start at QB, Leftwich or Bledsoe, and if you can believe it, Leftwich was the better choice because when all things were said and done, Bledsoe scored -2 points. Leftwich's goose egg is better than negative points. Other than that I got 3 other big fat zeros from my roster.

No wonder I lost.

Labels: