Friday, June 03, 2005

Howard Dean is a moron

I really don't think there is any other explanation for this (via Say Anything)

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean yesterday said many Republicans don’t make an “honest living” — the sharpest barb in a campaign-style speech to a conference of liberal activists.

Speaking to the Campaign for America’s Future, Mr. Dean called for easier rules for voting, saying it is difficult for working parents to make it to the polls on time and wait to vote.

“Well, Republicans, I guess, can do that, because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives,” Mr. Dean said. “But for ordinary working people, who have to work eight hours a day, they have kids, they got to get home to those kids, the idea of making them stand for eight hours to cast their ballot for democracy is wrong.”


I don't know about anyone else, but there's not a damn thing dishonest about how I or how the fetching Mrs. Wookie make a living. And after watching Team America last night, a line from the theme song comes to mind... Mr. Dean "can lick my butt and suck on my balls."