Sunday, November 13, 2005

Adventures of a first-time homeowner

I think it's official now... I mowed my own lawn for the first time yesterday. I hadn't mowed a lawn in about 10 years, but it's like riding a bike. And had to borrow my father-in-laws mower to do it. I also pulled some weeds and trimmed the hedges. One of the great things about the house is that it was very well landscaped when we bought it. Of course that means I actually had to trim the aforementioned hedges. I never thought I'd ever trim hedges. I always kind of thought trimming hedges was pointless and stupid. But perfectly round little shrubs start to look like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals when you don't trim them.

That is all.

UPDATE: Just a quick observation... wallpaper sucks. Putting it up, taking it down. Wallpaper sucks. I just had to get that of my chest.