Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Jack's been back for 5 hours now and this is just my first post on it?! Man I'm slacking... Please don't hurt me Jack.

I know, I know... I've been slacking off on the whole blogging thing... And it's certainly not the Wookette's fault. She loves 24. I think she finds the annoyingly loud ticking clock soothing...

I just hope I can redeem myself before Jack finds me and puts a plastic bag over my head in a effort to locate the remaining "visitors."

Anyway here's the last episode's recap...

So President Chappelle's resident weasel in training, Dr. Janosz Poha is going behind his back with new and improved Patriot Act measures that prevent government employees from being able to work. Good for the Unions, bad for national security. And bad for the token, hot, Muslim chick. Sure she's a Republican (which makes her even hotter), but she still can't play tetris without Chiggy's authorization.

Meanwhile, back at the Bauer Malibu estates, fresh off of torturing his brother and oogling is sister in law (I've got money Romano stole her from Jack at some point) Jack drags his bro out to find the Brit in the Astin Martin (really how many off those are rolling LA in Astin Martins? Where's CTU on that one?) and hopefully dear ol' dad.

Back in the Presidential bunker, Weasel Janosz blackmails Frau Blucher (who's married to Chiggy?!? What's up with that? She had him thrown in jail two years ago... Jail must do strange things to people...) into resigning. So weak! Get some cajones Frau! Don't let the weasel win!

Now at the evil 007's offices, Jack get blindsided by his Dad, Captain Dudley Smith. He says "Hey boy-o" and wham, Jack's out like a light. Dudley wants Jack to give him the chance to clean up Romano's mess, but then Romano the one-armed wonder doc double crosses his own Dad and has his double agent henchmen take Jack and his Dad out for execution. Of course since he has put off killing them, that means they will escape. Romano had Jack 2 years ago but let the Chinese take him, and now he's going to blow his second chance at killing his bro. What's with the brotherly hostility Romano? Jealous that Jack got the good looks in the family?

Now before I ressurect the Jack Bauer Moment of Zen, a couple notes on past hours...

My favorite line so far has to be when Jack carjacked that white Jeep to chase down the terrorist with terrorist/politician/shirpa guy. He threw the guy down and said "Don't get up." Who can argue with that?

Then of course Jack killed Curtis to save terrorist/shirpa guy. WTF!! No more Bicardi and Cola!! Now it's just straight rum... that's no fun.

And of course we can't leave out the nuke that wiped out Valencia. I lost 7 cousins in that blast, so I hope Jack tortures the hell out of Ali Baba al Fayed when he gets him...

And now, without any further ado, your Jack Bauer Moment of ZenTM:

Chuck Norris Jack Bauer was the first person to tame a dinosaur.

Chuck Norris Jack Bauer was not born, he was forged.

Fear was a word created to describe Chuck Norris Jack Bauer.
Heh.

Labels: ,