Friday, April 29, 2005

Hey, it's physical fitness month!

By national decree everyone go dust off those running shoes, get out there and exercise!

WASHINGTON, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- HHS Secretary Mike Leavitt, U.S. Surgeon General Richard H. Carmona and Lynn Swann, Chairman of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports (PCPFS), will kick off National Physical Fitness and Sports Month by hosting a free public celebration featuring the Harlem Globetrotters. Members of the public are invited to attend and participate in activities including interactive sports demonstrations and to visit with health and fitness experts from over 80 organizations who will share health information at exhibits and conduct ongoing fitness demonstrations for adults and children on two different stages.


I'll join you all as soon as I can hoist my butt off the couch.

I'm supposed to keep off my feet thanks to doctor's orders.

Seriously.... I broke my toe.