Thursday, April 14, 2005

Someone thinks my opinion is important

If you've read my blog at all, you know I'm a big TV buff, and my favorite genres being medical dramas (ER, House, Grey's Anatomy), Comedies (South Park, Who's Line Is It Anyway), and supernatural mysteries (Medium, X-Files).

I've also taken a liking to one of the religious TV shows, Joan of Arcadia. A great show that also delivers a positive. A true family show.

NBC has a new show that premiered yesterday, Revelations. I dig it and I was able get my hands on an advance copy of the pilot. God and death and hell and the devil. Basically a nun thinks that all the signs are in place for the end of the world, and that Dr. Massey (Bill Pullman) is involved since his daughter was just murdered by the devil incarnate and there a girl in a coma channeling the word of God. This is fascinating stuff. I dig all this end of days stuff.

Unfortunately it is definitely not a show for the family, at last not after seeing pilot.

But give it a watch. I think you'll like it.