Monday, February 13, 2006

For a good time, go see "Throw Mohammed from the Train"

My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is having a Mohammed Movie Thread in honor of the cartoon riots. Some of the funnier entries:

Much Ado About Mohammed
Harold and Mohammed Go to White Castle
Dude... Where's My Mohammed
The Good, the Bad, and the Mohammed
What's Eating Mohammed Grape?
Three Men and a Little Mohammed

... and at least a dozen others. Go check it out and have fun

UPDATE: Thought I toss some of my contributions up here...

Memoirs of a Mohammed
Sum of All Mohammeds
Any Given Mohammed
Meet the Mohammeds
The Seven Year Mohammed or The Seven Mohammed Itch (not sure which sounds better...)
The Apple Dumpling Mohammed
Mohammed of No Return
Mohammeds Prefer Blondes or Gentlemen Prefer Mohammeds (again, can't make up my mind which I like better...)

UPDATE 2: Along the same lines, JawaReport has a "I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney then..." thread going. The obvious one, I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy, was already taken by Michelle Malkin. My contributions were...

... go snowborading with John Kerry.
... go to the movies with Pee Wee Herman.
... go undercover with Valerie Plame.
... go driving with Giuliana Sgrena.
... have a spelling bee with Dan Quayle.

UPDATE 3: Back to the Mohammed movie thread... the fetching Mrs. Wookie came up with a couple great ones that she had me add to the list...

Chitty Chitty Mohammed Mohammed
My Cousin Mohammed