Friday, April 28, 2006

Check out the new style...

As you may have noticed if you stopped by in the past half hour or so, I've changed the look of my blog. I'm sure there are going to be bugs, and I've got to finish updating many of my links, but if you have any major problems with your view of the page, email me or leave a comment. Or if you think it just generally sucks, let me know too. I'm just looking for feedback in general.

My main motivation for the change was adding the second sidebar. I think it allows for more information, links, etc to be closer to the top of the page and therefore easier to get to for those who just stop by quickly. Also I liked the idea Ace had put into effect the last time he changed his template of adding a "Headlines" section in his sidebar. Similar to what Ace had said at the time he changed, there are lots of news articles that I read for work and for my blog that I like or think are important but I don't have the time, effort, or strength of opinion to necessarily dedicate a post to it. So that's what I'll be using the "Headlines" seciton on the left for.

So let me know what you think. I'm open to suggestions...

UPDATED & BUMPED: C'mon people.... I know the comments are working... Gimmie some feedback already. New style good, bad, or indifferent? I know I've only got 3 regular readers; where are you guys?

UPDATE 2: Seems the most common problem was the bronze colored font on the dark background... made reading a little difficult, so I brightened that up a bit.