Thursday, July 13, 2006

An experiment in blogging...

Hugh keeps talking about TownHall this and TownHall that, so I figured I'd better get in early and reserve my space now. It's like the wild west out here you know...

Nothing against Hugh or TownHall, but I may not keep that blog going... I got in wanting to see the options it afforded me as far as control of the template. I'd just gone through a major site revamp here (my three regular readers may remember my cro-magnon days...) and I don't want to totally abandon my direction here for something that I ultimately can't have full control of. We'll see though... For all the good things Blogger offers, it's not the most reliable service.

Perhaps, in the meantime, I'll just cross post both here and at cod.townhall.com, and see how things shake out.