Monday, March 27, 2006

Woman sentenced to 16 life terms for role in Hamas terrorist attack says Hamas will never recognize Israel

She killed 15 when she drove the suicide bomber to the pizzeria, and now thinks she's a Hamas spokesperson. At the very least she seems to echo Hamas' opinions.

"Hamas has principles in connection with discussion with Israel," she said. "Hamas wants to reach accomplishments without giving up on Palestine. I'm not sorry for what I did. I will get out of prison and I refuse to recognize Israel's existence. Discussions will only take place after Israel recognizes that this is Islamic land. Despite the fact that I'm sentenced to 16 life sentences I know that we will become free from Israeli occupation and then I will also be free from the prison," she said.


Enjoy your time in prison. You'll never be getting out.