Friday, January 28, 2005

I can't believe it's been a whole week...

I know, I know... bad blogger (*light slap on the wrist*). I'm big fan of complaining, but I have never been so strapped for time as I have been this past week. Work and school, everyday, all day long. I barely even get to see the fetching Mrs. Wookie.

And since I don't have homework due today that I need to finish up here at work, I decided I'd toss a post or two up to make up for lost time.

As you know, I've been a big fan of Jack & Bobby on the WB, and last night (tgi TiVo or I'd never see a TV show again) they finally aired a new episode after their terrorist nuclear attack on US soil. I was all atwitter because I wanted to see how they were gonna spin that one: left, right, or center.

Well, you get one guess which way that one went. Here's a quote (or close to a quote) to help out: "red blooded Americans wanted their handed around the necks, slitting their throats, but Bobby didn't cave in to their desire for vengence when initial signs pointed to Saudi Arabia."

Isn't that special. I love the "red" reference thrown in as a jab at the unsophisticated red state rednecks. They later find out that while Saudi Arabian terrorists were involved, it was masterminded by a Timothy McVeigh type, because we all know America is it's own worst enemy and whatever happens it's our own damn fault (*sigh*). What a bunch of crap. Up to this point they'd done a pretty good job of swinging back and forth from left to right hitting both sides of the fence, but this was way over the top. Oh well, I guess we'll have to see what happens next week.