Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year slackers

For those of you too lazy to come up with resolutions of your own, fear not! Geek-foo has come to the rescue with their random resolution generator. And if you don't like it you can always try again (via Fistful of Fortnights):

In the year 2005 I resolve to:
Eat the worm.

Get your resolution here


Ooooh, no. I had already resolved year's ago never to drink tequila straight from the bottle again...

In the year 2005 I resolve to:
Watch more TV.

Get your resolution here


Please, I'm a professional couch potato. I don't need any help there...

In the year 2005 I resolve to:
Become anti-social.

Get your resolution here


I'm already there. People are stupid. Next resolution...

In the year 2005 I resolve to:
Become one with my inner sociopath.

Get your resolution here


Sweet! Everyone always says that I'm too nice...