Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"Mommy are you gay? You sure? Cause I saw you making out with that chick..."

Madonna's daughter asked her mom if she was gay having seen the footage of Madonna kissing Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

NEW YORK (March 7) - Madonna says she had some explaining to do when her daughter, Lourdes, asked about that kiss with Britney Spears at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

"(Lourdes) is really obsessed with who is gay," says Madonna in an interview in Out magazine's April issue. "And she even asked, 'Mom, you know they say that you are gay?' And I'm, 'Oh, do they? Why?' And she says, 'Because you kissed Britney Spears."'

"And I said, 'No, it just means I kissed Britney Spears. I am the mommy pop star and she is the baby pop star. And I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her."


Pass her energy on. Riiiiiight. What have you been smoking at those Kabbalah lessons Madonna? Kids do say the darndest things...