Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Best "Dear Abby" ever!

My sister sent this to me and I couldn't resist putting it up...

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. If he told me the sky was blue, I'd go outside and check. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also, since he lost his job five years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around all over the countryside, pretend how important he is, and chew the fat with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. He pays more attention to homely looking women than he does to me. I've tried changing my hair, but it doesn't seem to help.

What should I do?

Signed,
Angry


And Dear Abby's reply...

Dear Angry:

Grow up and dump him, and stop taking out your problems on everyone else. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore. You're a United States Senator from New York.

Act like one.


BUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks sis!