Monday, July 31, 2006

Vacation!

Just to update you on the comings and goings around here... I spent the weekend camping up in the Sierras near Bishop for a bachelor party with six good friends, and had a blast. The mosquitos were brutal, but well worth the fun... fishing, drinking, throwing horseshoes, hiking, and drinking. For me it was even a little more special because it was the first time I'd been back in Bishop in 25 years. I was actually born there, and I took the opportunity to go the the world famous Schat's bakery for a bear claw and check out the house I used to live in when I was a kid.

Pictures will have to wait until I come back from vacation in Jamaica! The fetching Mrs. Wookie and I are gonna squeeze one last hurrah in before she gets to far along with our little in utero wookie. We'll be gone a week, but work's sending me with a laptop to check emails and solve emergencies as they arise. So if I can find the time inbetween beer, beach fun, golf, rum, snorkeling, reading, and beer, I may try to put up a "Hello, wish you were here..." post.

So, if I don't reply to any emails or comments it's not because I don't care, it's because Jack Sparrow kidnapped me and now I've got to fight Will Turner to win the fair hand of Elizabeth Swann...

Either that or I'm passed out on the beach somewhere...