Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Ashley's Story: YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

If you want to see what a true compassionate conservative is WATCH THIS VIDEO. When I watch any of the campaign commercials that are out there, I feel empowered and motivated (whether I agree or disagree) especially since I've taken up blogging. But never had I seen a politically oriented commercial that gave me goosebumps all over and nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Ashley's mother had been killed in the WTC on 9/11, and after her mother's death she shut herself off from the world. It wasn't until she met President Bush at a rally in Ohio, that she began her life again. He hugged her and held her as she cried in his arms.

Very rarely does a truly good person come along in public life. I don't agree with everything Bush has done, but I don't have to. He knows the tough times that we've come through as well as the difficult road ahead; ensuring our safety, and preventing a terrorist attack from occuring on US soil ever again are his primary goals. You can't stop terrorist by policing them, you have to pro-actively eliminate them. I know for a FACT George Bush will do just that. John Kerry won't.

Who's got your vote?
(Thanks GotDesign for the link)

UPDATE: If you can, donate money to help get that commercial more air time. We need as many people as possible to see this commercial.