Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl: congrats Steelers

The game wasn't too bad. Since I didn't have a team in the game I was kinda rooting for Seattle just cause they'd never won it before, but it's nice to see a good guy like Bettis go out on top.

But as usual I found myself more intrigued by the commercials than the game for the most part. My favs were the Bud commercial with the lamb streaker, the Bud Lite magic fridge commercial, the Sprint anti-theft phone, Ameriquest's with the guy who zapped the fly with the paddles, and the Fed-Ex caveman commercial. Overall though I think it was fairly slim pickings. Not a whole lot fun new stuff. Maybe just spending the $2.5 millions per commercial killed the production budget on the commercial. And while searching the internet for these commercials the GoDaddy commercial had four others that weren't shown on TV.

Hmmm... I'll have to check those out later...