Friday, February 04, 2005

al Qaeda captures G I Joe, rumors are Cobra jealous

Al Qaeda accomplished something that Cobra never seemed to be able to pull off; they captured and executed G I Joe.

As humorous as that is, it appears to be true (via RadioBlogger). And of course those in the blogosphere with a more creative sense of humor than your humble wookie have responded in kind by capturing Osama bin Laden (more props to RadioBlogger):


Image Hosted by Free Image Hosting


Message to al Qaeda: do what you will to G.I. Joe. He is willing to sacrifice his life for the greater good. This ought to teach you to fight the more powerful infidels. (BTW: Dubya looks like a bad ass. I wonder if he knows he has his own action figure)

So in the immortal words of G.I. Joe's comrades, "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle."