Monday, February 07, 2005

Check the new digs

I finally got around to my New Years resolution to improve my website after complaints that the previous scheme was giving people seizures:

I'd also like to learn more about computer languages and web design, so that I can make the site reflect my personality a bit more. Plus unnamed people (ahem... LegalXXX) have started to complain, so I'll need to learn how to accomodate. Blogger is a great way to start up with the blogosphere, but I'd like to play with the template to give it a more personal touch.

Far be it from me to use my opinion to incapacitate people so with the keen eye for fashion of the fetching Mrs. Wookie, we have new colors and a HTML for morons type book to learn some of the finer points, like how to center images (duh), and block quotes.

Yeah I know, I'm an idiot with this website crap. Hey I didn't even know that I could use my browser to check out the code for other people's websites. I haven't done it yet, so I should say in my case it's still in the theoretical realm, but it sounds good.

So enjoy, and let me know if you like it. And look for new graphics and themes soon! (Now I need that Photoshop for Dumbasses book)